About Me

My photo
Not too old. Not too young. Not way too fat. Not very skinny. Not a bad cook, but not great. Not too healthy but not bed-ridden. Sorta boring but kinda fun.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finer n Frog hair


Major and "Puppy"

What was I THINKING???  I have had children in my life for a hundred years. Daycare, babysitting, my own homeschooling of 3 beautiful kids, over 20 nieces and nephews and the list goes on...but what did I do this morning? I traumatized my favorite 20 month old. I washed her Puppy. As I type she's standing and at the laundry room pointing at the dryer, reaching for the door and soooobbbbing , PUPPY!  Oh I've lost it.

My precious Kaia spent the night last night and slept with me. sigh. My back will never be the same. She used to sleep in her own bed but for some reason she freaks out lately. We tried to sleep with her in our bed, 2 adults, one 2y/o, one Puppy and one real live poodle. Not cool. Thinking King size bed in the future...........


Throughout the night I kept waking to an awful, sour, stinky, rotten egg smell-Puppy! She loves this big stuffed dog like only a 2 y/o can. Holding poor Puppy's nose and ear while she sucks her thumb, falls asleep, drinks her milk, juice and sneaks him bites of yogurt and oatmeal. Needless to say the bath was called for!

He's almost dry. I figure another 15 minutes and voila! new Puppy. She keeps pulling my sleeve and crying, "done? done?" Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment