About Me

My photo
Not too old. Not too young. Not way too fat. Not very skinny. Not a bad cook, but not great. Not too healthy but not bed-ridden. Sorta boring but kinda fun.

Friday, July 17, 2009

sigh...

When you have forty billion things you'd like to accomplish and not enough energy and time to do em all...how do YOU choose what to do? Here's my list....Help me pick. Figure a new budget as we just refinanced the house (7 years to go!!) Reorganize the kitchen to be more efficient Clean and reorganize the outside (garage) food storage area Pitch all the old useless papers from the file cabinet Paint 3 rooms Organize the closet thats full to overflowing Organize the bathroom so you can find something, anything! Get skinny Quit smoking Get nicer Get cuter I'm sure I could come up with lots more but these came to mind first this morning. I need to get all these done plus keep up with cleaning and cooking and canning and yard work. I read Self Sustained Living's Blog and think, "How in the wild west does she do it all??" I have some health issues so can't always do everything that needs to be done on a daily basis. It gets discouraging. If anybody out there has a way to prioritize that works for them, lemme know. Or I would gladly feed you if you want to volunteer to come help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment