About Me

My photo
Not too old. Not too young. Not way too fat. Not very skinny. Not a bad cook, but not great. Not too healthy but not bed-ridden. Sorta boring but kinda fun.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Weigh (WAY) In

 I know. I know.
I already posted that I was up a pound on Saturday.

I had a severe case of the Holidays-all-mixed-up-about-what-day-it-is's.

But it's all good. It gave me another 2 days to SNAP OUT OF IT! and get back to healthy thinking.




So the result was...the extra 1# left again.

Holding steady at @ 2 pounds down. Pretty good for Fat Food Week. Now I have to hold it steady during Family Vacation in French Lick. Oy. It's usually a week of 5 squares a day.

I'm up to the challenge. Maybe I'll take THE Green Jacket with me. Maybe hang it in the hallway by the kitchen. Brilliant idea, Your Majesty! Thankyou, Buffness!

Her Majesty's Darlingest sister is going to be along (and their skinny Mom and maybe even a surprise chicken kinda guest) and we're cooking up a self and sister healthy challenge. More on that next week when I weigh-in. Onward!


                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I'll talk you through the weekend....LOL....good for you holding your weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those nasty, sneaky pounds...slipping onto us while we lie sleeping *wink*

    ReplyDelete