About Me

My photo
Not too old. Not too young. Not way too fat. Not very skinny. Not a bad cook, but not great. Not too healthy but not bed-ridden. Sorta boring but kinda fun.

Monday, December 21, 2009

OK. Thats it. I'm done.

I'm over being fat. Done. FINIS.


MY FAT JEANS ARE TOO TIGHT. 

I've had my head going towards this day. But still kept eating. And eating. 
Then I looked for a snack.

My darlingfriend, Jayme at Tales from the Coop Keeper posted a wonderful blog about fighting the fat and winning. And she IS winning!! Go Girl. It pushed me closer but not until this morning's pants episode did I realize how much I must must must accept the challenge. 

I accept! I will succeed. I am worth it. 

I can't wait to look better. I can't wait to feel happier about myself, the inside part. I can't wait to wear the pants. I have two pair.The first pair is the "fat jeans". Then on to my brown cords. And my green jacket. I love my green jacket. I will kiss my green jacket on the arm when I have it on. I love it that much. 




I've fought this battle before. I've won before. I was most successful with Weight Watchers. I was even a WW Leader for pitysakes. I have the tools in my head and now I'm willing to tap into them and hug em around the neck. And this time I have my Daughterunit in the house to be my cheerleader and confidant and shoulder to cry on. She's good at it. Real good. And I can call my Darlingestsister. And CoopdePoop. And GrumpyUnk.  I'm so blessed, I'm surrounded.


I promise not to talk obsessively about this journey. I promise to hold myself accountable with my daily journal of what I put in the piehole. 

I promise to weigh in every Monday and be honest about how my week went. I promise not to whine too much.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I got a buddy now!

    Better late than never...your son is ALMOST as cute as Aaron.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete