About Me

My photo
Not too old. Not too young. Not way too fat. Not very skinny. Not a bad cook, but not great. Not too healthy but not bed-ridden. Sorta boring but kinda fun.

Monday, December 28, 2009

First Weigh-In


Drum roll please.....

Down 2 pounds!!!

Amazing! Astounding! CARRAAAZZY! Almost impossible.


I did great all week till yesterday. Whu? Hu?  Not on Christmas Eve? Day? While baking my favorite cookies? While pouring my darling, wonderful, scrumptious dark chocolate fudge into the pan??  Nope. I did excellent those days. It was yesterday. Too much of that stuff was sitting out, calling my name, singing the siren song of fat. I need a plan....

The freezer! Yup. It's all going in the freezer. OUTSIDE in the cold and dank garage. So if I am going to mess up I first have to put on a coat, gloves and hat. Then defrost the evil demon sugar. Chances are likely I won't get that far. I need to hang the fat jeans that don't fit on the freezer handle. Yeah! That's the ticket!! Or -insert lovely heaven-ish music here- my green jacket!!!



Oh, the jacket.  The sweet jacket that may be totally too hot to wear by the time I can get in it. Doesn't matter...I'll wear it 4th of July if I can.

2 lbs gone. 

2 comments:

  1. hanging fat jeans on the freezer door handle is a GREAT IDEA! i'm off to hang fat jeans on my 'fridge, cabinet, freezer, 'fridge downstairs....sheesh, what am i going to wear??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad for you. Don't break a tooth on the frozen treats....freezing them wouldn't stop me! LOL....so proud of you...hopin' I have some good news on Wed.

    ReplyDelete